5 Shelf Wire Shelving Metal Storage Rack Heavy Duty Chrome Plated Steel 60" Wide
- These easy-to-assemble shelving units are designed for heavy-duty use in home and professional environments.
- Solid steel wire construction with thick (1" diameter) poles
- Triple-truss shelves support up to 800 lbs. each, evenly distributed
- Certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI 2- Food Service for use in dry storage
- Shelves are height adjustable at 1-inch increments for the perfect fit
- Includes 3-inch diameter wheels (2 locking), and leveling feet
- Easy assembly with all required tools included
- Chrome finish
Store more and get organized with Seville Classics UltraDurable 5-Tier NSF Commercial-Grade Steel Wire Shelving. Our line of UltraDurable shelving features solid steel wire shelves with thick, 1-inch diameter poles. These shelves feature triple-struss design for more stability and security in industrial environments as well as at home. The shelves and poles are finished in bright chrome for a durable and easy to clean storage unit.
Adjust the shelves at 1-inch increments to create compartments for larger
items like appliances and electrical equipment. Each tier can hold up to 800
lbs. evenly distributed across the shelf in systems with leveling feet. Install
the large 3" wheels for a mobile storage unit capable of storing up to 500 lbs.
across the entire system. This unit features extra-wide (60" W) and deep (18" D)
shelves for heavy-duty storage. It stands 72" tall when assembled with leveling
feet and 75" tall with wheels. Accessorize your storage with additional shelves,
bins, labels from Seville Classics. Assembly is easy with detailed assembly
instructions and all required tools included.
Assembly is simple with no tools required. Shelves attach to the poles with plastic clip-on slip-sleeves. The poles simply need to be screwed together. The leveling feet screw in, but the wheels need to be attached. It may be easier to assemble the bottom half first before attaching the top poles. The system requires a top and bottom shelf at minimum for stability. You can adjust the additional shelves at 1-inch increments to create compartments that are perfect for your needs.
Includes Leveling Feet And Wheels
Both! This system includes large 3" diameter caster wheels with steel hardware or a totally mobile storage unit. Two of the wheels have locks for stability when you have the shelves where you want them. The wheels are suited for lighter duty and can support up to 500 lbs. evenly distributed across the unit, making them perfect for home and garage storage. Install the leveling feet and store significantly more weight—up to 800 lbs. (evenly distributed) per shelf!
Safe For Food and Restaurants
They are! The Seville Classics UltraDurable line of shelving units are certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI 2 Food Service for use in dry storage only. These NSF listed units are perfect for professional kitchens and stock rooms. They're perfect for dry and heated storage in restaurants, cafes, markets, and bakeries. Our shelving is engineered for commercial-grade use no matter where they're put to use.
- Assembled dimensions: 60" W x 18" x 72" H (75" H with wheels)
- Weight capacity (on feet): 4000 lbs. evenly distributed
- Weight capacity (on wheels): 500 lbs. evenly distributed
- NSF Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 - Food Equipment for use in dry environments
- Triple-truss shelving design for superior stability
- Shelves height adjustable at 1-inch increments
- Thick (1" diameter) heavy-duty shelving poles
- Commercial-grade steel construction
- Large 3" diameter rubber wheels with metal hardware
- Screw-in leveling feet
- Easy assembly, no tools required
Ships by FedEx Ground
Fast Shipping and Delivery Schedule - Ships by FedEx within 0-2 business days after purchase. Weekends and holidays are not business days.
Free Returns - Should it be necessary to return your order for any reason, a return shipping label will be provided at no cost.
Tracking - For your convenience the tracking number for your shipment will be sent to your email and posted to your order history quickly after your order has shipped.
Packaging - All items are well packed to ensure safe delivery. Some items do ship safely and securely in the manufacturer's box which may clearly indicate the contents.
Customer Service - Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if for any reason you are dis-satisfied after receiving your delivery.
We Also Recommend
A-iPower 9000 / 12000 Watt Portable Generator Gasoline Powered Electric Start
Gas Propane Power Generator Portable Dual Fuel Champion 7500W / 9375W
A-iPower Portable Dual Fuel Power Generator Digital Enclosed Inverter 2,000 Watt