Insulated Dog House Large Doghouse Winter Dog Palace Med to Large Breed
for Medium to Large Dogs
Choose from Dog House in Gray or Brown -
- 2"-4" of real foam insulation in every panel!
- Pass-through, self-closing, insulated door
- Insulated raised floor for a dry and warm bedding area
- Color: Choose from Gray or Brown
The Dog Palace is very easy to assemble and takes very little time. The easy pass-through, self-closing door design keeps the wind that reaches your pet to a minimum and closes itself. The specially-designed door is made in two pieces - the bottom half is removable for initial training if needed. The Dog Palace is sized for medium to large dogs (Lab through small St. Bernard). - the "DP Hunter" is sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, pugs, etc.) or cats.
The Dog Palace is a rotationally-molded plastic house. All panels of these
products are filled with recycled ESP foam (commonly used as an insulation
material in construction).
To demonstrate the real value of insulation, we conducted an experiment on the Dog Palace with and without insulation. (Note: This product is only sold with insulation and door.) The results of the experiment reflect the heat retention inside the Dog Palace using a common 100 watt light bulb (no other source of heat). At an outside temperature of 40°, the insulated Dog Palace will be 70° inside, while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 45° inside. At an outside temperature of 0° degrees, the insulated Dog Palace will be 30° inside while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 4° inside. An average dog's body heat will raise the temperature inside the Dog Palace 25° in the winter. Therefore, if the outside temperature is 25°, with an average dog inside the Dog Palace the temperature is approximately 50°.
- 2-4" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in every panel
- 38.5"H x 31.5"W x 47.5"L
- Easy pass-through, self-closing, well-fitted insulated door (not a "flap")
- Sized for medium to large dogs (Lab through St. Bernard)
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross ventilation position without tools
- Floor is insulated and raised 4" to provide a dry and warm bedding area
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze - just hose down and water runs out
- Pets can see out while they rest in comfort (see-through window in door)
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)
- Assembled Size:
Outside dimensions: 38.5"H x 31.5"W x 47.5"L
Inside dimensions: 30.5"H x 24"W x 35.5"L
Ships by FedEx Ground
Fast Shipping and Delivery Schedule - Ships by FedEx within 0-2 business days after purchase. Weekends and holidays are not business days.
Free Returns - Should it be necessary to return your order for any reason, a return shipping label will be provided at no cost.
Tracking - For your convenience the tracking number for your shipment will be sent to your email and posted to your order history quickly after your order has shipped.
Packaging - All items are well packed to ensure safe delivery. Some items do ship safely and securely in the manufacturer's box which may clearly indicate the contents.
Customer Service - Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if for any reason you are dis-satisfied after receiving your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Premier Pet Wireless Add-a-Dog Collar
Lucky Dog Weatherproof Kennel Cover for Pet Enclosure Cage 5'x5' 10'x10' 15'x5'
Outdoor Dog Kennel Pen Cage Shade Cover 4' x 4' x 52" Lucky Dog Pet Resort